Continue reading to find out the easy step-by-step tutorial on how you can flash TWRP Custom Recovery and also root your Cubot Manito smartphone.
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery + Root Cubot Manito
- You’ll need to download MTK drivers and SP Flash Tool. It’s also recommended to make all required backups. Download and copy SuperSU archive to your phone.
- Download any ROM version, FlashTool and custom kernel.
- Go to this post and download TWRP 3.0.2 Custom Recovery for Cubot Manito.
- Rename downloaded .img file to recovery.img
- Open folder with unpacked ROM files and replace the original recovery file with the one you’ve previously downloaded.
- Open FlashTool and select ROM files.
- Remove all options except “recovery”.
- Press “Download”.
- Connect turned off phone to PC.
- Flashing should start.
- After installation process is completed, reboot into TWRP Custom Recovery and install SuperSU to get root on your Cubot Manito.
- That’s it!