We’ve just made a post on the best custom ROMs for Meizu M2 Note and released that we forgot to include installation tutorial and download links for M2 Note recommended TWRP Custom Recovery version. Well, let’s catch up.
How to install TWRP Custom Recovery on Meizu M2 Note
How to flash TWRP via Fastboot:
- Download TWRP archive and unpack TWRP folder to C:\ drive.
- You must have ADB drivers installed on your PC.
- Connect your phone to PC via USB cable.
- Start “RUN.bat” file.
- Your phone will automatically reboot in to recovery.
- Enable “Never show this screen during boot again” and swipe to confirm.
- Tap “Reboot” > “System”.
- On the next screen disable “Prompt to install TWRP app if not installed” and “Install as a System App” and press “Do Not Install” button.
- Reboot into recovery once again.
- Select required language and time region.
- You can now use TWRP Custom Recovery to flash custom ROM or backup / restore your device.
How to flash TWRP via Recovery or FlashTool:
- Extract “twrp.img” file from “img” folder.
- Install it via Recovery or FlashTool software.
- That’s pretty much it.
Download TWRP for Meizu M2 Note
TWRP 3.1.1-0 for Meizu M2 Note (recommended version): TWRP_M2Note_3.1.1-0_30.05.17.zip