Here’s a very short and simple tutorial on how you can enable root on your Meizu M5 Note phone.
The easy way to root Meizu M5 Note
So, once again, the process of rooting Meizu M5 Note is very easy. Basically all you’ll need to do is:
- Install / update your Meizu M5 Note phone to the latest ROM version.
- Sign in your Flyme account.
- In the phone settings, go to “Security”, now enable root option and enter your password. You phone will automatically reboot.
- Install SuperSU and update the binary file.
- That’s it! Now you’ve got fully enabled root on your Meizu M5 Note.