Meizu M3 Note is one of the latest Android smartphones from Meizu team which is based on MediaTek Helio P10 processor. We got a chance to spend sometime using this phone and here we would like to share the working method on how you can unlock your fresh Meizu M3 Note. If you haven’t got much previous experience, we strongly suggest you to read the guide carefully and check more information online just in case. If you want to flash Meizu M3 Note, continue to this guide.
Bootloader unlocking guide for Meizu M3 Note owners
- Download and install Flyme 18.104.22.168 ROM.
- Sign into your flyme account and enable root.
- To enable root on M3 Note you’ll need to go to “Settings” > “Flyme account” > sign into your Flyme account > Fingerprint & security > Root permission > Accept and Ok.
- Download and unpack ADB Tools for Meizu M3: adb_tool.zip
- Download and install unlocker application for Meizu M3 Note: unlocker.apk
- Start the unlocker tool, enable root and press “UNLOCK” button.
- In the result you should see “Unlock successed” message.
- Reboot your phone in fastboot mode by pressing “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons at the same time. You should see “Meizu” and “Fastboot mode” text in the bottom of the screen.
- Open cmd from the ADB Tools folder and enter:
fastboot oem unlock
- On the phone you’ll see an unlock confirmation message, press “Volume Up” to confirm. In the result you’ll see “(bootloader) Start unlock flow OKAY finished”.
- In the command prompt enter “fastboot reboot” and press “Volume Up” button at the same time, you phone will automatically reboot into TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Press “Wipe” > “Format Data” > press “yes” and continue.
- In the main menu press “Reboot” > “System” and wait until your phone reboots into system.
- Enjoy unlock bootloader on your Meizu M3 Note.
Meizu M3 Note USB Drivers: Windows+10_MTK+VCOM+USB+Preloader+Drivers.zip
Meizu M3 Note Stock Recovery (in case you want to replace the TWRP Custom Recovery): recovery.7z
ADB Tools: adb_tool.zip
How install Xposed and framework on Meizu M3 Note
To properly install Xposed as well as Xposed framework, you’ll need to have SuperSU installed on your phone. Then download the fixed version of Xposed app for Meizu M3 (find download link below), install and open it. Go to “official” tab, select “framework arm64” and install it. This is currently the most easy and convenient way to install Xposed on your M3 Note device.
Download: xPosed for Meizu M3 Note