Let us share with you a short tutorial on how you can easily root your Leagoo Android smartphone. In case you want to flash your Leagoo KIICAA Power and install TWRP Custom Recovery check out this post as well.
Leagoo KIICAA Power Rooting Guide
- Download TWRP 3.1-0.0 for Leagoo KIICAA Power: recovery.img
- Download SP Flash Tool 5.1528: SP_Flash_Tool_exe_Windows_v5.1528.00.000.zip | Scatter file: MT6580_Android_scatter.zip
- Next download SuperSU 2.82 for CWM / TWRP Custom Recovery: SuperSU+PRO+v2.82SR5.zip
- Now flash TWRP Custom Recovery on your device, here’re steps on how to do this:
- Download SP Flash Tool and Android Scatter file as well.
- Open SP Flash Tool, press on “Scatter-loading” and select scatter file.
- In this step, make sure you’ve only selected “Recovery” option! Don’t forget to locate the previously downloaded TWRP recovery.img file.
- Press “Download” button.
- Now connect your turned-off phone to PC via USB cable.
- Recovery flashing process should start at this point.
- After successful flashing you should see a green success message in SP Flash Tool.
- Now disconnect your phone from PC and boot into recovery mode. To do this, turn off your device and press “Power” button together with “Volume” buttons until your phone boots into recovery.
- Now you can proceed with SuperSU installation to enable root on your phone. Boot into TWRP Custom Recovery, go to “Install” and select downloaded SuperSU archive. Confirm flashing. Don’t forget to make backup of your system before installing SuperSU, so you can easily roll back to fully working system in case of any issues.