We’ve prepared a tutorial for Oukitel K4000 Lite owners. Continue reading to find tutorial and download links for K4000 Lite TWRP Custom Recovery.
Download and install TWRP Custom Recovery for Oukitel K4000 Lite
You can start with downloading TWRP 3.0.2 by jemmini for Oukitel K4000 Lite: recovery.img | Scatter file: MT6735M_Android_scatter.zip. Also you’ll need to download and install Rashr – Flash Tool (root is required).
- Download and install Rashr Flash Tool. Open it and press “Cancel”.
- Backup your current recovery partition just in case, so you can always roll back to stock recovery. Press backup in Rashr Flash Tool > tap on “Plus” icon and press “Start”.
- After you’ve successfully made a backup, go to back to main menu and tap on “Recovery from storage”.
- Select previously downloaded recovery.img file.
- Tap “Yes” to continue.
- After TWRP Custom Recovery have been installed, you can reboot into recovery mode or reboot straight into system.
Soon we will also cover another method on how to flash TWRP on Oukitel K4000 Lite, but this time we will be using our desktop PC in order to do this. So stay tuned!
How to flash TWRP on Oukitel K4000 Lite using PC
- Download Windows PC drivers for Oukitel K4000 Lite: driver.zip
- Download Oukitel K4000 Lite Scatter File and SP Flash Tool.
- Unpack driver.zip and install drivers on your PC.
- Download TWRP 3.0.2 by jemmini for Oukitel K4000 Lite: recovery.img
- Turn off your phone and open SP Flash Tool (use “Open as administrator”) option.
- Now in the SP Flash Tool select the MT6735M_Android_scatter file. Make sure you’ve select only “recovery” option and locate the TWRP .img file
- Press “Download” button.
- Connect your turned off smartphone to PC. The flashing process will start automatically.
- When TWRP is fully installed you’ll see a “Download OK” message.