Here’s a small instruction on how to install Xposed app on Oukitel U20 Plus device and get rid of SD card writing issues. You’ll need root on your device to follow this tutorial. Please remember, that you’re doing everything at your own risk!
Download and install Xposed app on Oukitel U20 Plus
- Download and install Xposed Installer for Oukitel U20 Plus: XposedInstaller_by_dvdandroid.apk
- Download and copy xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64.zip to the SD Card.
- Boot into TWRP Custom Recovery.
- Install the xposed-v87-sdk23-arm64.zip archive.
- Wipe “Dalvik / Cache” and reboot.
- Now install SD Card Fix: Marshmallow SD fix_2.0.apk
- Run installed SD Card Fix and activate it.
- Reboot your smartphone.
- In case of bootloop, start your device again in TWRP and install Xposed uninstaller: xposed-uninstaller-20160829-arm64.zip