Hello, guys! Below you’ll find a temporary solution on how to unlock and reset Mi FRP and locked Mi Account on Xiaomi Redmi 4X (santoni) smartphone. This will also probably work on other similar Xiaomi smartphone models like Redmi 4 and Redmi 4A. Please share your comments and methods in the comments below.
How to reset and unlock Mi FRP Account on Redmi 4X
- If you’ve got Xiaomi device with already locked Mi Account or your stuck on the FRP setting, then try flashing any other ROM version first (stable or developer ROM version, doesn’t matter, both should work).
- Remove sim-card, do not connect to Wi-Fi and perform the startup settings. On the Google account step, select “I don’t have Google Account”.
- Download NoRoot Firewall v3.0.1, install and open.
- Now we will need to setup the required settings in NoRoot Firewall:
- Press “Home” icon and then “Run”.
- Look for the “Search device” button and select both options.
- Now lock the firewall application so it could run in the background.
- Next download and install QuickShortcutMaker: quickshortcutmaker.apk
- Insert SIM-card at this point and reboot your device.
- Open QuickShortcutMaker and look for “Mi account” application, tap on it and look for “com.xiaomi.account.ui.RegisterAccountActivity”, click on it to start the app.
- Select your region and enter phone number from your Mi-account.
- Confirm with captcha. You should also receive the code on your phone number.
- Enter your Mi Account password.
- That’s it! Now you can enable sync again.
Download NoRoot Firewall v3.0.1: noroot.firewall.v3.0.1.apk
Download QuickShortcutMaker: quickshortcutmaker.apk