Hi, guys! Below you’ll find AOSP (Android 6) Custom ROM build for the Meizu Pro 6 smartphone. Please pay attention, that you take all responsibility for your device
AOSP ANDROID 6 Custom ROM for Meizu Pro 6
Developed by Zaurik
- Google Launcher
- Gapps are included
- Wallpapers fixes
- Lock screen fixes
- IMEI fixes
- Stock Kernel & modem
- Small issue are fixed
What’s not working:
- Fingerprint scanner.
- Root is not working.
- Sometimes the system is a little bit lagging, to fix this issue, go to “Developer Options” and enable “hardware acceleration”.
How to install AOSP ROM on Meizu Pro 6
You can install AOSP from any Global or China firmware.
- Enable root. Install SuperSU, BusyBox and FlashFire from Market.
- Open FlashFire, enable root and press “+”, then “Flash ZIP or OTA”, locate downloaded ROM, enable “auto-mount” option.
- Press “+” once again, tap on “Wipe” and add “Cache Partition (Wipe Cache Partition)” to existing ones.
- Drag and drop “Wipe” to the top of the list. So that “Wipe” goes first and then ROM .zip archive.
- Now press “Flash”, the screen will turn off and the flashing process will start. In the end you’ll see error message, just skip it.
If your device stuck on the black screen after pressing the “Flash” button, simply press “Volume Up” and “Power” buttons until your phone reboot and repeat the step above once again.