Hello, guys! Previously we’ve made a post about the MIUI9 alpha ROM for Redmi Note 4X device, now we’re writing about a freshly released multilingual ROM from MiuiPRO which is actually based on the MIUI9. Please, make sure you’re completely understand what you’re doing before flashing this version. If you can’t wait to try the newest MIUI version, you may find download links below this post. Actually, after some testing, we can say that this is a quite stable ROM. We didn’t noticed any critical issues while testing.
Download MiuiPro 7.7.28 ROM MIUI 9 for Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (mido)
For Xiaomi Redmi Note 4X (mido) the MiuiPRO team released their own build 7.7.28 based on MIUI9. This version already includes all patches and fixes from MiuiPro team.
How to flash MIUI9 MiuiPro 7.7.28 on Redmi Note 4X
- Download ROM and copy to phone internal memory or SD card.
- Reboot into TWRP Custom Recovery. Don’t forget to backup your current system!
- Wipe Cache, Dalvik/ART and data partitions.
- Go back to TWRP Main Menu > Advanced > Explorer and delete “Android” and “MIUI” folders in the user partition.
- “Install” and select downloaded ROM .zip archive.
- Reboot in system.
- If everything was done correctly, you’ll now have MIUI9 MiuiPro 7.7.28 ROM on your Redmi Note 4X phone.