Here’s a complete instruction on how you can install Carliv Custom Recovery and then enable root on your Vernee Apollo Lite device. If you’re not sure what you’re going to do or something isn’t quite clear, we recommend you to gather a little bit more information. Remember to always make backups!
How to install Carliv Custom Recovery and Root Vernee Apollo Lite
- First thing you’ll need to do is install MTK Drivers for Vernee Apollo Lite device on your PC. In Windows 7 and Windows 10 you’ll also need to disable driver digital signature verification before installing these drivers. You can easily find more information around the web on how to achieve this.
- Flash any ROM version (Do not select Bootloader 3 option).
- Turn on your device. Unlock the bootloader (OEM Unlock) and enable USB Debugging in developer options. Copy SuperSU and xposed (optionally) + grorkmod (required framework for xposed).
- Turn off your phone.
- Open Flash Tool and select scatter file from the folder with unpacked recovery.
- Select “Download” mode.
- Press “Download”.
- Connect turned off device to PC.
- Installation process should start.
- Now disconnect your device from USB. Do not turn it on yet! Press “Volume Up” + “Power” buttons until you’ll see a menu. Use “Volume Up” button, select “Recovery” and press “Volume Down” to continue.
- Tap on the “Install Zip”, select “SD Card” and install SuperSU. If you want to install xposed, then don’t forget to also install grorkmod.
- Go back to main menu, press “Reboot” and select “Yes”.
- Congratulations! You’ve successfully installed recovery and root Vernee Apollo Lite phone.