Check out this post if you’re looking for guidance on how to install TWRP Custom Recovery and then root your AGM X1 smartphone. Please note, that authors are not responsible for any of your actions with your phone. So read the tutorial carefully and have a complete understanding of what you’re doing.
Flash TWRP Custom Recovery and Root AGM X1 EU
- First make sure you’ve installed all required AGM X1 EU drivers on your PC.
- Now enable developer options, then go to “Developer options” menu and enable “OEM Unlock” and “USB Debugging”.
- Connect your phone to the PC, check if device is recognized the right way and all drivers are installed. Disconnect from PC.
- Download AGM-X1-flash-TWRP – Skill3r MOD.rar archive. This package includes both TWRP 3.0 and SuperSU 2.79.
- Unpack downloaded archive files into “C:\AGM-X1-flash-TWRP-root”. It’s required to use the same folder name as in example.
- Run “One-key-flash-twrp.bat” and follow the instructions on the screen.
Turn off your phone, then press “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons, your device will boot in stock recovery. Now select “reboot to bootloader”. “FASTBOOT DOWNLOADING” message should appear on the screen. Now connect your device to PC. The device will reboot a few times during the process of installation.