Here’s a newbie tutorial on how you can easily root and also flash TWRP Custom Recovery on your beautiful LeTV One Max Android smartphone without using your desktop PC. This tutorial might be very useful in cases when you don’t have an access to Windows PC nearby. Let’s continue to the guide.
Root LeTV One Max without PC and flash Custom Recovery
- First we’ll need to download KingRoot.
- Install and confirm the permissions for KingRoot (network access is required).
- After you got the root access enabled, download Flashify app and TWRP for LeTV One Max: recovery.img
- Open Flashify and install recovery that you’ve previously downloaded.
- Download SuperSU .zip archive to complete device rooting and copy to phone memory.
- Use Flashify to reboot into TWRP Custom Recovery and then flash SuperSU using TWRP.
- That’s it! You’ve now got fully rooted phone with TWRP Custom Recovery installed.
In case you’ve already enabled root and then after TWRP installation root has been removed, you can try to manually install SuperSU via TWRP Custom Recovery.