Below we’ll cover two different methods on how you can easily root Oukitel K4000 Lite Android smartphone. In the first method we will use KingRoot application, while the second method is required to download SuperSU. Let’s get started!
Rooting tutorial for Oukitel K4000 Lite
Let’s start with the simple method. All you have to do is download the required version of KingRoot, install it just like as a usual application and enable root on your Oukitel smartphone.
- Download update.zip and copy to phone MicroSD.
- Turn off your phone.
- Press and hold “Power” and “Volume Up” buttons until you’ll see a recovery menu. Use the “Volume Up” button to navigate and select “Recovery”, press “Volume Down” to confirm.
- You should see android logo with the “No command” message. Press and hold “Power” button and press “Volume Up” button for a second.
- Enter recovery, use volume buttons to navigate in recovery menu and select the “apply update from sdcard” option, select the update.zip file on your phone SD-card and confirm by pressing “Power” button.
- After installation is finished, select “reboot system now”.
- You’ve successfully enable root on your Oukitel K4000 Lite smartphone.
By using this method, you have the option to receive and install OTA updates. To do this you’ll need to open SuperSU, then disable root, apply the OTA update, and repeat the steps above once again.