Here’s a fresh guide for our readers. By following the instructions in this post you can flash TWRP Custom Recovery and then install any Custom ROM version on your LeTV One Max Android smartphone device.
Flash TWRP and install any ROM on LeTV One Max
- Let’s assume you’ve got a LeTV One Max device with China ROM 5.0.008S (Android 5.0.2) installed.
- Go to “Settings” > “About phone” and tap a few times on ROM version to enable developer options.
- Go to “Settings” > “Advanced” > “Developer options” and enable “USB Debugging”.
- Connect your LeTV phone to PC and install required drivers. Download: AdbDriverInstaller.zip
- Download ROM you want to flash. Copy downloaded ROM to phone internal memory.
- Download TWRP Custom Recovery modification for LeTV One Max and unpack to C:\ drive. Download: X900-TWRP-3.0_mod.zip
- Turn off your device (do not disconnect from PC yet). After the phone is turned off, press and hold “Volume Down” and “Power” buttons at the same time. After you’ll see a penguin logo, release the buttons. Wait until your system find the connected device and install all required drivers.
- Run X900-TWRP-INSTALLER.exe and check if your phone is connected successfully. Follow the instructions and press “Backspace” to enter the flashing mode. After recovery is installed, press “Backspace” again to reboot your device in TWRP mode.
- Select language and swipe to enter recovery mode.
- In TWRP main menu go to “Wipe” and swipe to clean “Cache”. Press back and select “Advanced Wipe” > select “Dalvik / ART Cache”, “Cache”, “Data”, continue with the swipe.
- Return to the main menu and press “Install” > select previously copied archive with ROM files and proceed to installation. Wait around 5 minutes until installation process is fully completed.
- In the end don’t forget to wipe “Cache” and “Dalvik”.
- Reboot into system. Disconnect your phone from PC. First startup may take around 10-15 minutes.
- Good luck with flashing!
ADB Drivers for LeTV One Max: AdbDriverInstaller.zip
TWRP Custom Recovery for LeTV One Max: X900-TWRP-3.0_mod.zip