Here’s a step-by-step instruction on how you can flash your recently bought Oukitel U20 Plus device with a new firmware.
Flashing ROM on Oukitel U20 Plus with SP FlashTool
- First, install the required Oukitel U20 Plus drivers on your PC.
- On Windows 8.1 / 10 you’ll need to disable driver digital signature verification.
- Download SP Flash Tool and open “flash_tool.exe”.
- In the “Scatter-loading File” select “MT6737T_Android_scatter” from the folder with downloaded ROM files.
- Turn off your device.
- In SP Flash Tool press “download” and connect your turned off device to PC via USB cable.
- The flashing process will start. If everything was Ok you’ll see a green check mark icon.
- Now you can disconnect your phone and turn it on.
- First startup may take longer than usual.
That’s pretty much the whole process. Enjoy the newly installed ROM version on your Oukitel device!