If you have previously installed ADB drivers incorrectly or you don’t know how to install these drivers the right way, then follow the simple tutorial below. I hope this helps you with the first time installation of ADB drivers. This tutorial supposed to be for LeEco Le Pro 3 device, but will work for other Android smartphones as well.
Download ADB Drivers for LeEco Le Pro 3
- Go to “Settings” > “Developer Options”.
- To enable developer options, go to “About phone” first and tap 8 times on a build version, until you see a message, telling you that you’re now a developer.
- In “Developer Options” enable “USB-debugging”.
- Connect your smartphone to PC.
- On your PC open “Device Manager”.
- In device manager search for “LeMobile Android Device” > “LeMobile Composite ADB Interface”, then right click on it and click on “Delete”.
- Confirm removal and activate “Delete driver software for this device” option if it is available.
- Disconnect your phone from PC.
- Now download one of the following ADB driver installers and open it as an administrator (Right mouse click and select “Open as administrator”). Try one first and if it’s not working for you, you can try the second one:
- At this point you’ve successfully installed ADB drivers for your LeEco smartphone. If you want to flash TWRP Custom Recovery on LeEco Le Pro 3, then you can continue with the following steps.
- Download and unpack TWRP for Le Pro 3: flash_twrp.7z
- Unlock display and connect your Le Pro 3 to PC. Check device manager if device is recognized with the correct name and there’s no exclamation point or question mark.
- Go to “flash_twrp” unpacked folder and run “reboot_fastboot.bat” file.
- If everything was done correctly you’ll see a message on your phone, allow the access for your PC and confirm. After that your device should reboot into bootloader mode.
- Now you can start “flash_twrp.bat” if you want to flash TWRP Custom Recovery.