Hello, guys! Here’s a short instruction on how to install required ADB and Fastboot drivers for OnePlus 3 / 3T Android smartphone.
Download and install ADB Fastboot Drivers for OnePlus 3 / 3T
- Download adb-setup-1.4.3.exe
- Open adb-setup-1.4.3.exe installed as administrator (Right mouse click > Run as Administrator).
- Press “Y” to confirm each step.
- Wait until installation is completed.
- Reboot your PC after install.
- After reboot you should have ADB, Fastboot and Recovery-MTP drivers installed on your PC.
If you’ve got any errors, please pay attention to the following:
- Do not put any “spaces” in file names and paths.
- Use short name for the folders.
- Do not use Cyrillic symbols when creating new folders.
If you still can’t install ADB drivers on your device, check the following tutorial, this might be helpful.